Having Sewer Problems in DFW? Restore Your Sewer Line Without Excavation
Are you having a problem with your sewer line? CR Plumbing, LLC is equipped to provide trenchless sewer repair with pipe lining in Flower Mound and surrounding areas. You can count on us for reliable service and trustworthy advice. Our honest plumbing technicians aren’t here to sell you anything and won’t recommend something we wouldn’t use ourselves.
“I cannot say enough about CR plumbing. Top notch from start to finish. It's hard to find a company that treats their clients like family but that's their vibe!”- Jenn F.
Sewer pipe materials may corrode with time and develop cracks. Tree roots can grow into these cracks and clog the sewer line. Damaged sewer pipes required excavation in the past to access the pipe. This is no longer necessary with trenchless sewer repair methods, such as pipe lining in Flower Mound.
Why Pipe Lining is the Most Convenient Sewer Repair Option
There are several reasons to use trenchless methods to restore the sewer line.
Pipe lining is a superior choice because:
- Work can begin ASAP. Because this method is non-invasive, you won't have to experience any delays related to permitting, saw cutting, dig alerts, landscaping and hardscaping removal, etc. In most cases, we can utilize existing access points.
- The sewer line can be fixed without destroying your landscape. Because we don't have to dig any trenches in your yard, you won't have to worry about sacrificing your lawn and foliage or worry about landscape restoration costs in addition to your sewer repair service.
- The repair process is significantly faster and less expensive. Again, because there's no digging or major restoration work involved in the process, you can get your sewer repairs completed in a much quicker timeframe and for less money than traditional methods.
- A lined pipe has the same strength as a new pipe. Your sewer line is restored to like-new condition with significantly less hassle, expense, and risk compared to excavation, so you can get decades more service from your existing lines. In fact, LR3 cast-in-place pipe has a 50 year design life and comes with a 10-year manufacturer warranty, exceeding industry standards by three times.
- The smooth texture of the pipe interior provides increased flow. Better flow means more efficient performance and fewer clogs. This method even prevents future tree root intrusion!
How Pipe Lining Works
The pipe lining process uses a felt liner that is saturated in a special epoxy. The liner adheres to the inside of the pipe to restore its operation. The process begins with an inspection of the sewer line to determine the extent of the damage and make sure pipe lining is the best solution. The pipe is then cleaned out to remove debris and blockages.
The epoxy resin is used to saturate the pipe and allowed to cure to adhere to the pipe. After the curing process is completed a final check is performed to ensure that the new pipe is working right. Pipe lining creates a new pipe with the strength and durability of a brand new sewer line.
While pipe lining is an effective method of solving many sewer line problems, it is not suitable for every situation. When the pipe is completely corroded or collapsed on the outside, pipe lining won’t work because the epoxy can’t replace the outer pipe. If the sewer line is less than four inches in diameter, it may be too small for pipe lining. There needs to be enough room to accommodate the epoxy and allow it to harden. The best place to start is with an inspection of your sewer line.
We begin by diagnosing the problem and asking important questions, including:
- When was your house built?
- How often do you experience plumbing backups?
- Where do the backups most frequently occur? Is the problem limited to one toilet or sink, or is the whole house affected?
Once we understand the nature of the problem, we then assess the general condition of the line, taking into account how the line is built, where it runs, what type of material it's made from, how many connections it contains, and other important details.
This thorough analysis allows us to then recommend the best solution based on your individual situation. You can count on us to answer all of your questions in easy-to-understand language regarding the benefits of the service, project time estimates, costs, and more. We'll provide you with a clear, upfront estimate for the pipe lining service so you know exactly what to expect. It's all part of our commitment to be the true professionals you need to solve your sewer line issues for good.
Call for Quality Sewer Line Repair
If you suspect a problem with the sewer line, we recommend calling to learn if pipe lining in Flower Mound is the best solution to your problem. Our technicians will inspect your sewer line to locate the cause of your problem and walk you through the options for repairing it. We offer free estimates for our services and affordable pricing.