CR Plumbing Can Improve Your Water Quality in Argyle, Flower Mound & Surrounding Areas
If you are concerned about the water quality in your home, you aren’t alone. No water supply is completely free of contaminants. Some are harmless but make your water look or taste odd, while other contaminants can be harmful.
CR Plumbing, LLC can help you improve your water quality with water filtration in Flower Mound and surrounding areas.
When you are ready to explore the options for better water quality, call (940) 355-0110 to learn more and get a free estimate.
“I cannot say enough about CR plumbing. Top notch from start to finish. It's hard to find a company that treats their clients like family but that's their vibe!”- Jenn F.
Contaminants in the water can occur naturally, such as iron, while others are chemicals that are used for municipal water treatment. These chemicals can also negatively affect the smell and taste of your water. Flower Mound water filtration systems can improve your water quality and remove contaminants from the water.
There are two main types of water filtration systems: point of use and point of entry. Point-of-use water filters are used to treat the water at one faucet or plumbing fixture. They are often attached to a faucet in the kitchen or under the sink. There are point-of-use systems that can be used for showers too. These filters only filter the water at the fixture where they are installed.
Point-of-entry filters are also called whole house water filtration systems. These filtration systems are installed at the place where the main water line enters the house. This type of system filters all the water in the house, so you have clean, filtered water for showering, cooking, drinking, and laundry.
What are The Advantages of Whole House Water Filtration?
Some of the benefits of water filtration include:
- A constant supply of filtered water – A whole house filtration system provides a steady supply of clean, filtered water for your family.
- Saving money – Buying bottled water can get expensive. You won’t need bottled water when you have filtered water right at the kitchen sink.
- Environmental benefits – Bottled water isn’t just expensive, plastic water bottles are bad for the environment. Water bottles are a significant part of plastic waste and you will be reducing this waste by using your own filtered water.
- Cleaner laundry and dishes – Certain contaminants in the water can leave your laundry looking dingy and spotty dishes. Everything comes out cleaner with filtered water.
- Less skin irritation – People with sensitive skin often experience irritation from contaminants in the water. Showering in filtered water solves that problem.
- Preventing plumbing issues – Minerals, heavy metals, limescale, and other contaminants can corrode your pipes and damage appliances that use water.
- Better tasing water – Filtered water is cleaner and tastes better, so you won’t even miss those water bottles.
The best water filtration system depends on the specific contaminants you want to remove from your water and whether you want the water filtered at one faucet or the whole house.
Call for a Free Estimate
At CR Plumbing, LLC, we offer free estimates for water filtration in Flower Mound. We can help you explore the options and find the best water treatment method for your home. We aren’t here to sell you anything that you don’t need or that we wouldn’t use ourselves.
Please contact us at (940) 355-0110 to learn how we can help you enjoy cleaner, healthier water.