Affordable Solutions to Any Drain or Sewer Problem in the DFW Area
CR Plumbing, LLC is a local, family-owned company offering expert services to restore any sewer and drain in Flower Mound and surrounding areas. Our technicians are equipped to solve any problem with a drain or main sewer line with expert services at affordable prices. We often have same-day appointments available for emergency situations.
If you have a problem with a drain or your main sewer line, call (940) 355-0110 for expert sewer and drain services.
“I cannot say enough about CR plumbing. Top notch from start to finish. It's hard to find a company that treats their clients like family but that's their vibe!”- Jenn F.
The drain system in your home is comprised of all the individual drains in your home and the main sewer line, which runs under the ground from the house to the street where it meets the municipal sewer system. A problem can happen at any point in the system, from just inside the drain to far down inside the main sewer line.
Sewer and drain problems can often be solved with:
- Drain cleaning – Drains become clogged with food scraps, soap scum, oil and grease, hair, mineral buildup, and other debris. Professional drain cleaning service removes the clog and gets the drain flowing again.
- Drain installation – When a drain is damaged, it may need to be replaced to solve the problem.
- Drain repair – The right solution to a drain problem depends on the cause of the trouble. A skilled plumber can fix your drain and get it working again.
- Hydro jetting – The hydro jetter uses strong streams of highly pressurized water to clear away any type of blockage in a drain or sewer line. This method completely cleans out the inside of the pipe to prevent future clogs.
- Sewer cleaning – When all the drains in your home seem to be draining slowly or clogged, the blockage is likely in the main sewer line. All drains in the house empty into the main sewer line, which can become clogged with all the same things as any drain, as well as tree roots that may grow into the line and block it.
- Sewer line installation – When a sewer line is completely collapsed, installing a new pipe may be needed to solve the problem.
- Sewer repair – Whenever possible, we use trenchless methods for sewer line repair, such as pipe lining. This restores your sewer line without destroying your lawn and landscape.
The right solution to a problem with the sewer or drain depends on the cause of the problem and where the clog or damage is located. The best place to start is with a professional inspection to determine the cause of the problem and the most effective way to restore your drain system.
Call for Drain & Sewer Services
The experienced professional plumbers at CR Plumbing, LLC are trained and equipped to restore any sewer and drain in Flower Mound. We will inspect the problematic drain or your main sewer line to identify the issue and discuss the repair options with you. We are always happy to answer your questions and provide a free estimate.