Professional Tankless Water Heater Services
When there is an issues with your tankless water heater, you should have it repaired right away. Delaying repair can lead to additional damage to your unit and more costs.
CR Plumbing, LLC can solve any tankless water heater problem with our professional tankless water heater services in Flower Mound. We have numerous years of experience helping local residents and in the surrounding areas. Tankless water heater issues arise at the worst possible times, this is why we offer same day service if available.
“I cannot say enough about CR plumbing. Top notch from start to finish. It's hard to find a company that treats their clients like family but that's their vibe!”- Jenn F.
Tankless water heaters don’t have a storage tank because they heat the water on demand. The water is heated with either heating elements or gas burners, depending on whether it is an electric or gas unit. Tankless models provide a steady supply of hot water.
The higher installation cost is the biggest downside of this water heater, but the longer lifespan and energy savings from the improved energy efficiency can help offset the price difference.
What are the Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters?
Tankless water heaters offer several advantages over traditional tank-based water heaters:
- Energy Efficiency: Tankless water heaters are highly energy-efficient because they only heat water when it is needed. There is no standby heat loss, which occurs with tank-based heaters that constantly maintain a reservoir of hot water.
- Unlimited Hot Water: Tankless units provide a continuous supply of hot water as long as there is demand, making them suitable for households with high hot water needs. You won't run out of hot water during showers or other activities.
- Space Saving: Tankless water heaters are compact and wall-mounted, saving valuable floor space in your home. This is especially beneficial for smaller homes or apartments.
- Longer Lifespan: Tankless water heaters typically have a longer lifespan compared to tank-based water heaters. They can last 15-20 years or more with proper maintenance.
- Reduced Energy Costs: Due to their energy efficiency, tankless water heaters can lead to lower energy bills, saving you money over time. You only heat the water you use, so there's less energy waste.
- Precise Temperature Control: Tankless units allow you to set the desired water temperature precisely, ensuring consistent and comfortable hot water.
- Reduced Risk of Water Damage: Tankless water heaters do not have a large water reservoir, reducing the risk of leaks or water damage associated with tank-based water heaters.
- Low Maintenance: While some maintenance is required (periodic flushing to prevent mineral buildup), tankless water heaters generally have lower maintenance needs compared to tank-based heaters.
- Environmental Benefits: The reduced energy consumption and longer lifespan of tankless water heaters make them more environmentally friendly, as they reduce your carbon footprint.
- Tax Incentives and Rebates: In some regions, energy-efficient tankless water heaters may qualify for tax incentives or rebates, providing potential cost savings and further promoting their use.
- Consistent Water Quality: Since tankless water heaters don't store water, there's less chance of stagnant water developing and affecting water quality.
- Versatility: Tankless water heaters can be installed in various locations in your home, including close to fixtures, which can reduce wait times for hot water.
Proper sizing, installation, and maintenance are key to fully realizing the benefits of a tankless water heater.
What Are Signs Your Tankless Water Heater Needs Repair?
The key to having your tankless water heater last a long time is doing regular maintenance or repair as needed. Here are a couple signs to look for that indicate you need repair services on your tankless water heater:
- Other appliances in your home start malfunctioning
- Poor Water Quality
- Higher energy bills that normal
- Water does not warm
- Water Shuts off constantly
- Odd noises from the unit